We discovered an issue in ForkLift 3.2 that prevents the auto-update process to install the newer version. Please download this update manually and move it to your Applications folder using Finder. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fixes a crash when creating a new folder with enabled ‘Group by’ sorting
- Fixes an issue with listing files and folders with spaces in their filename on WebDAV
- Fixes a rename issue with Keyboard Selection
- Fixes the Sparkle auto-update issue – fingers crossed 🙂
- Numerous other minor fixes and improvements